Tuesday 16 July 2013

Dancer2::Plugin::Multilang

So, my wonderful Dancer2 plugin to manage multilanguage sites is released on github!

I wrote in this blog something I learned developing it, so I think that this place is the right one to make the announce.

I tryed to design this plugin as "plug-and-play" as possible. With it, you should be able to make your site multilanguage with no other effort then... translate the contents.

Netx step is releasing it on CPAN but I never did something like that so I have to learn how. I hope to learn it well enough to come back and writing about it in my blog, but now I don't have enough time to do it, so this topic has to wait a little.

In the meantime download, try, fork and play with my plugin as long as you want. Feedbacks (yes, bad feedbacks too) are welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment